Monday, February 2, 2009

Something about The Way....




Why did God create love to hurt so much?
I don't know why Jesus Christ came down to die for my sins.
I don't know why the fairest little cricket still e-mails me after all I have done...
Yet Jesus Christ is Good, Faithful, and True. And I know one day, He will show me the real path to happiness is with Him and him alone. I just hope and pray that God give me the chance to meet with her one more time. I just have faith that our future our together forever...and that she will be both my first and last in my race of life. I start to move the end of this week. Where God leads I go...I choose near Biola. I will choose to serve as a youth pastor at the three churches that God is opening up for me. And no matter what, I will answer the call. There is no other way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCe8nU27UHI

Let us listen to the wisdom of Proverbs 30:
There are three things which are too wonderful for me,
Four which I do not understand:
The way of an eagle in the sky,
The way of a serpent on a rock,
The way of a ship in the middle of the sea,
And the way of a man with a maid.

This is the way of an adulterous woman:
She eats and wipes her mouth,
And says, “I have done no wrong.”
Under three things the earth quakes,
And under four, it cannot bear up:
Under a slave when he becomes king,
And a fool when he is satisfied with food,
Under an unloved woman when she gets a husband,
And a maidservant when she supplants her mistress.

No comments: