Wednesday, February 4, 2009

On Trust, Respect, and Truth

Losing trust is so easy...I have discovered this the hard way.
Gaining trust is so hard...sometimes I choke up inside because its so tough.
I am glad that God is so good. His faithfulness reaches from generation to generation.
He brings people together. Take a look:

Jesus Christ is the Center


I hope that one day, God may mold me into a husband and father.
Right now, I am still a Son of God learning from my awful mistakes.
In the future, I hope to please God first, others second, and me last.
I still find True JOY still comes from Jesus, Others, Yourself.
And I know True LOVE = Loving God, Others, Violetlight into Eternity



Jesus Christ once said, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself."
"All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

I pray God would keep my broken heart and my beloved's broken heart in His hands.
May God be so gracious and good to restore us back into purity and gentle love.
Through patience, trust, and communication, May the God of the Universe declare His loving kindness in each one of our lives.

No comments: